Rogers S6 still on 5.0.2

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My Rogers S6 is STILL on 5.0.2, is anyone else on Rogers seeing 5.1.1 yet?

It's still listed as "coming soon" on their site, but considering that they were the first carrier to say "end of June", I thought I'd see if I'm just the odd one out.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Mobile syrup said the new rogers release window shows multiple Samsung devices including our S6 for August

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Mobile syrup said the new rogers release window shows multiple Samsung devices including our S6 for August

At least you have a time frame. AT&T just updated the M9 so the GS6 may be next.

stevelam

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

It used to say June. Just another pain in the *** for choosing a samsung device.

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

Downtown Dude

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I am on Fido and received a text from them around 3pm to update my software to take advantage of the VoLTE service - high definition voice and video calls. I completed the update a few minutes ago and I see I now have VoLTE and 5.1.1. I am more intrigued by VoLTE than the OS update.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I am on Fido and received a text from them around 3pm to update my software to take advantage of the VoLTE service - high definition voice and video calls. I completed the update a few minutes ago and I see I now have VoLTE and 5.1.1. I am more intrigued by VoLTE than the OS update.

Hmmm Rogers devices were also supposed to get Volte but I don't see it.

Never mind found it...cool.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Anybody aware of any VoLTE enabled areas in BC, I'm assuming every LTE area works but VoLTE doesn't seem to be working for me on Fido. It might because I'm not on the new plans though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited: