Am I doing something wrong or should I Jump ship?

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I got my GS6 a little over 2 months already and the more longer I'm owning it the more I'm getting more fearful of the battery.

I'm basically getting 10% an hour when checking email manually and Instagram/streaming music.

Way less then that if I game a little or start watching anime/YouTube.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong so I'm gonna list everything I can that I have enabled/disabled and running

DISABLED------

All the Verizon Apps that are disable-able
Default SMS app
Google+
Google Music
Facebook
S Voice
Milk Video
Milk

I am running Nova Launcher, I keep an eye out for apps that stay in ram when not in use and usually replace them or just get rid of them all together.

I can't seem to really understand what's with the phone. maybe because I came from an Xperia Z1 Compact and that battery was lasting me 2 days I guess?

engineeryajeeb

May 21, 2014
Visit site
You may post here your battery statistics so the community can help you better.

Im Having around 18 hours of battery with 3-4 hours screen -on-time normally everyday. With 4G ON all day and around 40-50% brightness

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Disable ok google, google location history and that flipboard wall thing, then set gps to network and wifi and then in network uncheck HD voice. Also if you do not use it, turnoff Google now, set you screen brightness to 20-30%'or use auto.

Lastly, disable any gestures you are not using and use dark themes for any apps,that support black.

Silly, yes I agree, pay for a phone that does all these great things and then turn it all off just to be able to make it through a day ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Are get any one of the great battery cases like many of us have there a cheaper investment for a great phone I paid $14 fir mine

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC