Unlocked T-Mobile S6 dropping calls

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
So I have a unlocked T-Mobile S6 on AT&T. The phone worked fine for a while. However after the 5.1.1 update the phone started dropping calls. So I get 3 to 4 dropped calls a day. I have switched Sims and factory reset,It's still happening. Anyone have any ideas, or having this problem?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh let me try 5.1.1.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
You can't go back to 5.0.2 if you update to 5.1.1. Not even with Odin. Just a heads up.

Would this possibly be a problem, with running 5.1.1. on At&T's network being as they don't have 5.1.1. out at all?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
You can't go back to 5.0.2 if you update to 5.1.1. Not even with Odin. Just a heads up.

Would this possibly be a problem, with running 5.1.1. on At&T's network being as they don't have 5.1.1. out at all?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Omg. I just updated to 5.1 ugh. I'll try and see if there is any drop calls.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

t-marco

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
i have my samsung galaxy s 6 edge unlocke by T-Mobile and yes, after the 5.1.1 update i can confirm that the drop calls its a horrible issue. i cant use the phone anymore..any one with more detals ?

Alex Torres5

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
i have my samsung galaxy s 6 edge unlocke by T-Mobile and yes, after the 5.1.1 update i can confirm that the drop calls its a horrible issue. i cant use the phone anymore..any one with more detals ?

I have an unlocked galaxy s6 with t-mobile but I am not even able to get the 5.1.1 update. It says the latest updates have already been installed. Did it just come to your phone or did you have to do something?

Posted via the Android Central App

sad cricket

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with dropped calls. I called T-mobile and explained my problem and they did a reset while I was on the phone with them. So far no problems and its been a couple months now.

t-marco

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
hey Alex, nope, nothing , i just got the update over the air.. but the phone after update started to get drop calls only with a non t-mobile sim card.... i got a replacement phone.. thinking was the phone is the problem..the new phone i got it with 5.1.1 out of the box. still the same problem.. i called tehcnical soupport and they know about so many issues with the SGS6 edge and 5.1.1.. they offer me to send another phone or choose another model.. i will probably choose another model because i am affaid of having the same issue.. i just hope the sgs6 ege + is different

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt