S6 Bluetooth Volume Problem please HELP!

beefx82

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi just got my S6 and overall I am happy with it even though it doesnt have a ability to add storage via SD card but I am coping. I have 1 issue that is driving me mad though..... all the music I listen to is over a bluetooth stream Via stored MP3s using the default music player or spotify premium, either streaming music over Wifi or using the downloaded tracks. The problem is that no matter what i pair my phone with either a car, headset or stand alone speaker my volume always resets to medium. I usually control the volume of the music using the specific paired device and keep my phone on max volume. I have had 0 issues with my old S3.

I have tried everything there is that I could find out there to try to fix it. These include:
- Applications that control bluetooth functionality ect
- Clearing the Cache and rebooting the device and repairing all devices
- Sound alive off
- Smart Volume on
- Deleting spotify and rebooting
- Just using the default music player
- Searched forums for answers

I am at my wits end with this damn thing........ any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
As told in the other thread you have to reset the volume on your phone to high and get rid of the warning message. I have found no way around it, but it only happens after a reboot.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I had posted in a previous thread that A2DP Volume worked for me. There are many options to configure for each device you connect to through Bluetooth or the headset jack. You can have it set itself to any volume on connect and any volume on disconnect. There are many more options that just that so make sure to read through the screens to understand what you are setting if you decide to use it.

After setting up A2DP, I only see the warning once in awhile which might be after a reboot, but I'm not sure. I just know that 99% of the time when my phone connects to my truck, the volume on the phone will go to the max setting which is what I configured it to do. Then when I turn my truck off, the volume goes back to a lower setting that I configured. And I have it do different things depending on the Bluetooth device I'm connecting to.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
You didn't mention what app you tested, you just said applications. The one I mentioned worked for me and for the others so I'm not sure what is specific to your setup that doesn't allow it to work.

Gary Murphy

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung S5 and the problem is slightly different but very perplexing: I have three apps that all use the same Google Voice TTS engine over the 'Media', and while all three voices have the same volume over the speaker, on Bluetooth the Voice Notify app is at correct volume, the MapFactor Navigator voice is far too low, and the Utter! voice is loud and distorted!!

How can three different Media uses for the same voice engine have three different volumes, and is there any way to adjust this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith