Should I buy a galaxy edge 6? or wait?

tonyel4

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I been hearing that the galaxy edge will receive a price drop but I don't know how true is that. Should I wait for the drop or buy one now?

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I been hearing that the galaxy edge will receive a price drop but I don't know how true is that. Should I wait for the drop or buy one now?

If you haven't purchased one yet, I would wait for the price drop. T-mobile has already slashed prices and the other carriers are soon to follow. Of course I am referring to US carriers. Don't know about other countries.

Posted via the Android Central App

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

They look cool, but are more expensive, more difficult to hold without accidentally touching the edges, the edge display is not too practical or usable, reportedly less reliable and more difficult to repair, fewer case choices if you want one that would actually protect it, and they have a known issue where rapid charging cooks the accelerometer chip. Other than those few flaws, great phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I read they are only talking about $100 price cut so its not huge and that is likely on the 128GB version, could be across the board but still $100 on a $1000+ device (full retail 128GB version) is not enough. Its a solid phone, would have kept it but the cost just didn't cover the benefits for me.

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
In the Middle east all versions have dropped in price by over $100 and the best buy of all is the Duos which another $100 or more cheaper

If it works on your network I would opt for the Duos over all the other variants simple for cost, stability and flexibility IMO

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira