Clean Master /360 security

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys think any of these are worth having on your phone?

Sent from a device beyond your wildest dreams.

I generally avoid RAM management and battery booster apps. They just take up space.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Honestly those kind of apps are power hugs and pretty much run in the background the whole time plus if you have it just to clear cache you might want to download an app that just clears your cache or restart your phone. Clearing your RAM makes no use as the apps that need to be running in the background will just open back up and it could even slow down your phone. I personally used clean master for a few months when I had my Note 3 after reading online how useless that app was I haven't used it again and haven't noticed my phone acting any different performance wise meaning speed boost. Pretty much the app is just another BS app to be honest with you my phone had more lag with the app installed. Antivirus apps might be necessary if you are the kind of user that likes to side load things on to your phone but again as those kind of apps run constantly in the background it could slow down your phone performance wise and even lower battery life.

katanaguy

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I have read pro and con on to use either of these. I have always suggested to try either one and if one does not think it helps just delete the app. Pretty simple.

Sent from a guy who has a girlfriend beyond your wildest dreams.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
There is a really good piece by Jerry on clean master. Whish I could find it

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles