Sending text while listening to music

Michael Jamaleddine

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, and this happened on my S4 as well, when I'm listening to music through headphones or an aux cable, it cuts off for a second. Now, this doesn't happen with other phones I've played with (iP6, LGG4), so does anyone know why it happens with Samsung's phones?

Posted via the Android Central App

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
For some reason, and this happened on my S4 as well, when I'm listening to music through headphones or an aux cable, it cuts off for a second. Now, this doesn't happen with other phones I've played with (iP6, LGG4), so does anyone know why it happens with Samsung's phones?

when you receive a text? Mine does the same thing. I believe my iPhone 6 would only slightly dim the music volume for the notification sound to come in. It's my understanding this is how the GS6 (and maybe lollipop) handles notifications while listening to music. I'd prefer it to dim the volume instead of cut the music out 100% to pay the notification sound.

Michael Jamaleddine

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
No it's whenever a text gets sent! I understand the reasoning behind receiving texts, though I don't for sending one. Would it be some sort of issue with the aux/headphone jack messing with the antennae?