Verizon s6 edge - Brazil

Beatriz Rosa

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey.
I live in brazil, and I just got a s6 from verizon, and unfortunately I'm already aware that 4g won't be an option for me, but my android is still 5.0.2 and im not able to update it at all.
Usually, national phones can be updated using any sim, regardless the original carrier... but I've never used a phone from another country.
Any ideas how I could update it? Using a verizon sim here is impossible, just saying haha
Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey.
I live in brazil, and I just got a s6 from verizon, and unfortunately I'm already aware that 4g won't be an option for me, but my android is still 5.0.2 and im not able to update it at all.
Usually, national phones can be updated using any sim, regardless the original carrier... but I've never used a phone from another country.
Any ideas how I could update it? Using a verizon sim here is impossible, just saying haha
Thanks!
Welcome to the forums!

You can try installing Kies and see if that will allow you to update the device. If not, then it needs to be connected to Verizon's network for the OTA to be pushed to the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish