Smart Lock and Trusted Places

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I had this working on my S6 Active, but it seems to have quite working. I still have my "HOME" location set but I am still having to enter my pin to unlock.

Any ideas?

Mannikon

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Check "Location". If you're at "Home" and "Location" is on Power Saving it's getting a very rough approximation from your home wifi. Remove your "Home" from Smart Lock and re-set it. Alternatively take a few Location readings in and around your home and set them all up as trusted places.

Blazer

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
OK... already had my location set to use all 3 sources for maximum accuracy... removed and rest my "HOME" location and it appears to be working now. thanks...

stevelam

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
OK... already had my location set to use all 3 sources for maximum accuracy... removed and rest my "HOME" location and it appears to be working now. thanks...

it'll stop working again. this has been one of the most buggy 'features' of this phone that has been bothering the hell out of me. half of the time im home it asks me to drag to unlock but then just shows the fingerprint access part anyway. terrible software.

barry1964

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Quick question! How do I remove "Home" from trusted places? Can't find any delete button, and when I hold down "home" no pop up or menu?