Got an extra update today.

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I received another update today (not 5.1.1), which claimed to improve battery performance and audio quality.

Time will tell.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I received another update today (not 5.1.1), which claimed to improve battery performance and audio quality.

Time will tell.

When you post any thing about updates it's ALWAYS good to provide your carrier and model phone 😉

Posted via the Android Central App

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
When you post any thing about updates it's ALWAYS good to provide your carrier and model phone 😉

Posted via the Android Central App

Sorry. I thought I was posting in the Galaxy S6 forum. My phone is not carrier locked. In China, Chinese market phone.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. I thought I was posting in the Galaxy S6 forum. My phone is not carrier locked. In China, Chinese market phone.
Updates are released by carriers not manufacturer unless you're on an international unlocked phone. The GS6 has many different model #s which corresponds to what carrier it's branded to or the region

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Updates are released by carriers not manufacturer unless you're on an international unlocked phone. The GS6 has many different model #s which corresponds to what carrier it's branded to or the region

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I see. SIM 1 is from China Unicom, and SIM2 is China Telecom.