Stop music auto-playing on Bluetooth?

savageglitter

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I connect my phone to my car's Bluetooth system during my drive to work in the morning in case I get a call. I usually listen to a podcast on my iPod, then switch to a CD if the podcast episode ends before I get to work. To do so, I flip past my Bluetooth audio setting on my radio. I've already disabled the Bluetooth connection for media in my phone, but all that's done is stop music from playing through the speakers of my car. My phone still begins to auto-play music, either music that's stored in my phone or launching Spotify and starting to play what I last listened to on there. Is there a way to stop this? I really don't like having to go onto my phone and close the app while I'm driving.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I connect my phone to my car's Bluetooth system during my drive to work in the morning in case I get a call. I usually listen to a podcast on my iPod, then switch to a CD if the podcast episode ends before I get to work. To do so, I flip past my Bluetooth audio setting on my radio. I've already disabled the Bluetooth connection for media in my phone, but all that's done is stop music from playing through the speakers of my car. My phone still begins to auto-play music, either music that's stored in my phone or launching Spotify and starting to play what I last listened to on there. Is there a way to stop this? I really don't like having to go onto my phone and close the app while I'm driving.

Try unchecking auto notifications for the music player. I had this problem but it kept reverting to "over the horizon" every single time.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX