Front Facing Camer

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed there is a purple speck with pictures taken on low light witg my s6. Is there a solution or would i have to get it replaced.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I assume the lens is completely clean, and you can't see any dust specks trapped inside the camera glass, right?

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Get it replaced. It's a known issue with this phone. I already had 1 replaced with purple specs on front facing camera. Just Google it, you'll see the problem others are having as well. Where did you get the phone?

Also, if you cover the front facing camera with something black, you'll see them.

Posted via the Android Central App

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Get it replaced. It's a known issue with this phone. I already had 1 replaced with purple specs on front facing camera. Just Google it, you'll see the problem others are having as well. Where did you get the phone?

Also, if you cover the front facing camera with something black, you'll see them.

Posted via the Android Central App
I bought mine new T-Mobile and the front is clean.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah im not going tp pay anything and ill be getting it tomorrow. Hopefuly it wont have that issue

Sent from my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

good to hear! Verizon sent me a replacement ASAP when I showed it to them. My replacement had some other issue so I'm on my 3rd GS6. But so far so good on this one! (*knocks on wood*)

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
good to hear! Verizon sent me a replacement ASAP when I showed it to them. My replacement had some other issue so I'm on my 3rd GS6. But so far so good on this one! (*knocks on wood*)
Im excited to get it even though its the same phone lol

Sent from my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze