How can I verify my account?

A

AC Question

verify account

after i hard reset my galaxy s6 it turns on well but when it get to the google verification i put in my email and password but it takes me to the same process what can i do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: verify account

Welcome to Android Central! Takes you to the same process as what? Do you mean it doesn't recognize your Google account?

R Haney

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Same thing here. On LG G4. Asks to verify account after a remote wipe from Android Device Manager. When I do, it just asks me to verify the account over and over. No errors or other messages.

1. "You Device was Reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced to this device"
2. I enter my email address.
3. Asks for password.
4. I enter my password.
5. "You Device was Reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced to this device"

Over and over. I can log into that account anywhere else but on this device.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have two-step authentication on your Google account? If so, turn it off temporarily, and see if that helps.

April L

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
i am not able to sign into my phone like the others on here i dont know what to do i dont know how to turn off the thing u mentioned

April L

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
it wont let me sign into my google account i have no access to my phone at all after it factory reset it keeps asking me to verify my google account over and over i dont know what to do can u please help me with this issue ???????

djm1947

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: verify account

Try turning off your phone and then back on. If that does not work go to settings》applications》all 》Google Account Manager and clear data. You may also want to clear data and cache on Google App.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome