What should I do about the paint coming off the metal bezel of my S6?

A

AC Question

paint coming off metal bezel of s6

is anyone else experiencing the paint on the metal bezel of their s6 wearing or chipping off? I have the platinum gold version and have had it for about 2 months now and iv started noticing small black chips all around the edges and an area on the side where the paint looks to be wearing away? I'm fairly annoyed about this as it's an expensive phone! And I try my best to keep it in good condition! Iv looked on the Internet but not manage to find someone else having this problem?

engineeryajeeb

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: paint coming off metal bezel of s6

Hi,

Can you post a picture of the damage so we could help you better.
Did you try wiping it off with a little damp cloth?

I also have the platinum gold still fresh and no scrapes nor scratches since May

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: paint coming off metal bezel of s6

is anyone else experiencing the paint on the metal bezel of their s6 wearing or chipping off? I have the platinum gold version and have had it for about 2 months now and iv started noticing small black chips all around the edges and an area on the side where the paint looks to be wearing away? I'm fairly annoyed about this as it's an expensive phone! And I try my best to keep it in good condition! Iv looked on the Internet but not manage to find someone else having this problem?

Many/most would never experience or notice this because we protect our phones in a case. I'd be surprised if warranty covers finish quality, but you could check with Samsung - perhaps ask the Samsung folks at a Best Buy if you're near one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38