How do I make misspelled words red-lined in default email app on Samsung Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

How to make mispelled words redlined in default email app on Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi guys,
Recently I moved from Windows Phone to Android and I cannot find a feature which I get as for granted in Windows Phone. A very simple feature - mispelled words to be redlined in Default Samsung Galaxy S6 email app, called simple "email".
If I type anywhere else, I can see redline if I have mispelled word, but in email I cannot.
Please advise if I cand turn this thing on.
Thanks Tedybb

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to make mispelled words redlined in default email app on Samsung Galaxy S6

Download a new keyboard. I recommend SwiftKey. If you misspell a word, the prediction will have to proper spelling for you. Great keyboard with tons of features and it learns how you type, so if you type slang in your texts but type professionally in your emails, it will know to keep your predictions professional and when to predict how you type in your texts. I don't think there's a feature like you mentioned in the email app so this is probably your best option. Or sit there and look the word up and that could take a while lol. J/K. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34