facebook won't download on to phone

amanda739

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I just got the 6s today. I went to the facebook app that was aleafy on the phone and followed the steps to download the app. The phone goes through all the motions to download the app, it even shows it downloading. Once it reaches 43mb a notification pops up saying could not Inatal. It then give me the choice to try later or retry now. I have read other forum Posts saying to clear cache and restartING the phone. But still no luck. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I have Ino talked other apps today with no problem

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got the 6s today. I went to the facebook app that was aleafy on the phone and followed the steps to download the app. The phone goes through all the motions to download the app, it even shows it downloading. Once it reaches 43mb a notification pops up saying could not Inatal. It then give me the choice to try later or retry now. I have read other forum Posts saying to clear cache and restartING the phone. But still no luck. Does anyone know what could be wrong? I have Ino talked other apps today with no problem

My S6 came with Facebook pre-installed. And you mentioned that it was already on YOUR phone as well? So why are you trying to download it if you already have it on your phone? Sounds like maybe it's updating it? Not sure, would need more info as to why you are downloading something you already have