Sync issues

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My S6 on AT&T is having sync issues. At girt it was just my Google contacts, every so often they wouldn't sync and when I went to setting it would give a sync error message for my Google contacts. Then I noticed my Outlook app wasn't syncing, only after I opened the app. Now the same is happening with my Yahoo email app. Anyone know why I would be experiencing this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about yahoo app, but I have a co-worker who still uses a Hotmail email and Outlook wouldn't sync unless the app is opened.
Did you look at the sync settings in the app, maybe it's on manual and not push?

The panda has spoken

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My email accounts are syncing fine now. I'm still having trouble with my Google Contacts however. At random it catches a sync error and I have to restart my phone, only then the contacts will sync again.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
When I updated the OS to 5.1.1 I had issues with my
Google contacts syncing completely. I tried everything (e.g., clear app and system cache, etc) and nothing fixed the problem. I ended up having to do a factory reset which seemed to fix my issue.

crisg723

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
When I updated the OS to 5.1.1 I had issues with my
Google contacts syncing completely. I tried everything (e.g., clear app and system cache, etc) and nothing fixed the problem. I ended up having to do a factory reset which seemed to fix my issue.
I'm having issues even updating to that. Downloaded the update twice and both times it failed to install.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech