Poll on preferred phone size

lukazi

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've read several online polls about the ideal phone size but they are a little bit old. With all the new phones and phablets coming on the market,I believe the ideal/preferred size might have shifted lately from 5 inch to bigger phones.

I would be interested to create a poll on this topic and find out the answer, but how do I actually do that?

Cheers!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Since I got my first Note, I've gotten very used to that size, where everything else is just really too small for me. I think it is 5.7 and that is probably the limit for me. Funny thing before smartphones, many of us were all about these tiny little Nokia phones.

lukazi

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah you are right. I actually think at one point smaller phones were preferred.
Do you think it's possible to create a poll on this forum? I would be interested to see what the majority of people are into.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You can create a poll when doing a new thread on the desktop, not sure about the apps or mobile site though. If you scroll all the way down with a new post, the option is at the very bottom. Not sure if you can edit you post and make a poll, you might can. You probably need to do that on the desktop or use the desktop version on your mobile browser if you can add one with editing your OP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool