I can't win with this Galaxy S6!

Throwbackent

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I am with Verizon.

First one I got months ago was the white 64gb version and it had the black screen of death way too many times. I had it replaced with a 128gb white version. They replaced it with the bigger version for my countless issues.

The replacement ended up having simple card issues at first that were quickly resolved.

2 months with the replacement and blue/purple speckles started showing up on my front facing camera. I called Verizon this past Friday. They agreed to overnight me a replacement because it's a known and well documented issue. On Saturday my REFURBISHED replacement came.. ughhh. Since transferring everything to my replacement, it run slow, home button clicks and rattle loosely and my power button does the same.

The replacement was suppose to call me todayto verify my satisfaction. That never happened...

The rep told me Friday that if this phone had issues which he assured me it wouldn't, he would replace it with the iPhone 6.

What should I do? He didn't call back and this is just a nightmare. Not to mention, I have an otterbox, fast car charger, and wireless charger for my S6. I'm just beyond annoyed.

Advice, opinions, experiences? Anyone?

Thanks,
Jon

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I would either do another exchange for S6 or for another Android high end. But if you want to have a bulletproof phone; I go with the iPhone 6S or 6S+. With the iPhone; if you don't like it; you can easily get rid of it with possible a premium as a gain. It like carrying around money! iPhone is in very high demand!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
^^ very true! I would try one more time with the android as mentioned and make sure you express your disappointment with their services at Verizon. Tell them you would like to try a note 5 or S6 edge+ because the phones they have sent you are obviously not in great condition. Tell them that you're pleased with your reception and want to stay but if you continue to have to be inconvenienced, you will have to go to a company where they provide better solutions to problems. They should hook you up, if not then take the iPhone 6.....not a bad deal. Or like the above stated, it's like Money. Sell it and buy another phone

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Wow youve got more patience than me.. Ide of blasted them by now.

Agreed with everything above. If its an Android you want and you like a nice camera.. the G4 is very nice and getting better. If its build, beauty and style you want.. the M9 is a good choice, but while the camera has massively improved, it still has issues.

Seriously get on the phone, and kick some Verizon a*s man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21