Anyone else leave Power saving mode on?

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
All the time?

I have it on 95% of the time. Set it to "immediately".

Only way I have found to make it last through the day at work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
No because it disables vibrate and I need that for typing, especially all the writing I do for work. Otherwise I would leave it on but honestly don't notice much of a diff when its on.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike McQuaid

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
No because it disables vibrate and I need that for typing, especially all the writing I do for work. Otherwise I would leave it on but honestly don't notice much of a diff when its on.

I leave it on all the time and I still have vibrate on my key lad when I type.

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Most definitely! I don't see much of a difference keeping it on rather than not. I have about 75% power left at the end of the day, even using the phone throughout the day.

J

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I leave it off. The few times I've used it, I find the phone becomes annoyingly laggy. Honestly it didn't make a huge difference and battery life has not been an issue for me.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Why would anyone in his right mind buy a high end smart phone and use it with power saving mode which cripples the CPU performance and everything else? Might as well just go and buy a used Galaxy S3 if you want to run your S6 in power saving mode all the time.

The reason this mode is there if you know you are going on a long trip with no charger around or need it to last a bit longer but not to use as a daily thing.

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone in his right mind buy a high end smart phone and use it with power saving mode which cripples the CPU performance and everything else? Might as well just go and buy a used Galaxy S3 if you want to run your S6 in power saving mode all the time.

The reason this mode is there if you know you are going on a long trip with no charger around or need it to last a bit longer but not to use as a daily thing.
Because when I leave it off, my phone is constantly warmer than normal and I feel like the battery dies faster.

I do it out of necessity not because I love using a crippled phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz