Is the Galaxy S6 battery good?

A

AC Question

galaxy s6 battery is good ?

i want to buy galaxy s6 i love this phone but the battery life is something important for me i have lg g2 now
so when i switch to s6 i will feel better with s6 battery or it would be worst

i waiting for the answer to buy it or not

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. :)

The LG G2 is renowned for its excellent battery life. Why do you want to change phones if battery life is important to you?

Posted via the Android Central App

Essam H

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: galaxy s6 battery is good ?

my phone is about to stop working soon so i need to change it
what do you think about s6 battery life ?

Peter Papoulakos

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

my phone is about to stop working soon so i need to change it
what do you think about s6 battery life ?

My battery life is pretty horrible, for example I have been off the charger for an hour and with 30 minutes screen on time and I am at 84% and that's better than usual. Others on android central seem to be getting better battery life but my fiance has the edge and both of our batteries suck. It may just be that we need to send them in to get a replacement battery or others are just turning off everything that makes their phones a smartphone e to get better battery....kind of defeats the purpose of having a smartphone.

sayyaf khan

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site

You will hear mixed reviews regarding battery life but for most part the battery life of the international variant is very good for me.
I get around 5 hours of screen on time with 17 hours of use, and that in which I am mostly texting using Facebook and whatsapp browsing the Web and occasional game or two . And some YouTube streaming. I only had it for 3 weeks though but it has held up pretty well for me up till now

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

In all honesty it's not good... Unfortunately because everything else is great

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I love how everyone quotes their screen on time, but a lot of it depends on cell coverage. Crappy coverage crappy battery. I have not been able to get past 2 hours of SOT on my S6. But I'm also pushing my gmail and an exchange account for work. All out dispatching and service calls are closed on our smart phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49