Samsung galaxy s6 edge review

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikash agarwal1

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
It is very shocking to hear that you are not concerned that your customers suffer that too for no fault of theirs ,what is my fault when your product is malfunctioning , at the first instance you requested that you give it service center and if it is not repaired in that instance it will be replaced , but after get it repaired twice also the phone in not working properly the battery life is extremely poor and the the will be on network at its own will .
if i buy a new phone i at-least expect the phone to function properly for 2 -3 years but it has started giving me trouble from the first day that too when the product is top line product of your company, what do you think that you will be able to prove that the product is of good quality in consumer courts I DONT THINK SO , SO I ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO BE REASONABLE AND CHANGE THE HANDSET IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO AVOID FURTHER TROUBLE TO ME AND ALSO SAVE THE COMPANY HUGE LEGAL EXPENSES

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is an independent community forum that has no direct affiliation whatsoever with Samsung, Google, or any other manufacturer, wireless carrier, or software company. I suggest you contact either Samsung or your carrier, depending on the issue. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87