S6 still viable

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Like the title say I'm debating between the note 4 (carrier doesnt offer the note 5) and the s6. I don't care about a removable back and SD storage (as long as there's 24gb out of the box). I can get the s6 for $280 with tax.

I'm coming from a one plus one so as long as I can get 3-4.5hof sot I'm good on battery life. I'm usually on my phone all the time but I'm either working from home or near a wall plug.

Would you folks recommend the s6 ?? Also won't be getting the s6 edge since it would cost $400 with tax.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Like the title say I'm debating between the note 4 (carrier doesnt offer the note 5) and the s6. I don't care about a removable back and SD storage (as long as there's 24gb out of the box). I can get the s6 for $280 with tax.

I'm coming from a one plus one so as long as I can get 3-4.5hof sot I'm good on battery life. I'm usually on my phone all the time but I'm either working from home or near a wall plug.

Would you folks recommend the s6 ?? Also won't be getting the s6 edge since it would cost $400 with tax.

It really depends on preference. If you watch a lot of videos on your device and don't mind needing 2 hands I would get the note 4. If you want something with a bit more power and easier one-handed use I'd get the s6.

Posted via the Android Central App

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
It really depends on preference. If you watch a lot of videos on your device and don't mind needing 2 hands I would get the note 4. If you want something with a bit more power and easier one-handed use I'd get the s6.

I've decided to go with the note 4.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I've decided to go with the note 4.

I'd say go with the S6. It's more future proofed.

I switched from the Note 4 to the S6. I can't explain how but it feels like night and day. The S6 only lacks a bit in the battery department. Otherwise it's a much much much MUCH more polished package all around.

Samsung changed their way of doing things in 2015. And the S6 was their first attempt at that. The 2015 line is very different from what Samsung has been doing in the past.

So if you're somebody who likes to keep phones for a long long time then I'd say go for the S6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15