How does the sleep function work in S Health?

Mike Mannion

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
S Health

Does anyone use S Health? I am wondering about the sleep function, from what I can see I have to enter the start/end times myself, ideally I would want some kind of tracker to track my nightly sleep patterns. Do I need something like the Samsung activity tracker to do this? How about third party wearables? I also notice that my pedometer history only seems to go back a few days, is there a way to keep a longer history than this? Is there a website where I can view my s-health information? It seems crazy that the developers wouldn't add something like this, I also use MyFitnessPal and it's very useful to be able to view my profile on both my phone app and web browser.

Many thanks in advance ;) :D

mtiger10

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: S Health

Did you ever find the answer to these questions? particularly does is require samsung activity tracker? how about 3rd party wearables?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Did you ever find the answer to these questions? particularly does is require samsung activity tracker? how about 3rd party wearables?

Fitbit works well to track sleeping patterns and connects to myfitnesspal. I have not used the fitbit in conjunction with the Shealth

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Fitbit works well to track sleeping patterns and connects to myfitnesspal. I have not used the fitbit in conjunction with the Shealth

I don't think FitBits connect to SHealth. It's either the native Fitbit app or MyFitnessPal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma