Connectivity issues

dazkil2103

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I recently had my Sammy 6 stolen. I absolutely loved the phone. My major criticism revolves around connecting to wifi networks in public places. I wondered if anyone knows why my Sammy 6 would not connect to networks except my home or other home ones with a password. I'm now back using my HTC M7 and I've noticed I have no such problems connecting to outside wifi networks, in fact I don't have to sign in if I've done so in the past.
I'm keen on purchasing the Note 5 (be insuring this time) but want to be sure I don't get the wifi issues.

Tiny Burton

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I've never had a problem.

As with yourself, if I join a network, say a department store, the next time I'm there and connect - it's only to confirm my email address.

Sometimes if you've had a security software app installed - like 360 and then realise it is pointless... un-installing leaves connection settings in a bit if a mess.

I've used the FXR wifi fix app to solve some issues...

Posted by Samsung Galaxy S6

dazkil2103

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've never had a problem.

As with yourself, if I join a network, say a department store, the next time I'm there and connect - it's only to confirm my email address.

Sometimes if you've had a security software app installed - like 360 and then realise it is pointless... un-installing leaves connection settings in a bit if a mess.

I've used the FXR wifi fix app to solve some issues...

Posted by Samsung Galaxy S6
Thanks for the feedback. When connecting the device would keep trying but never establish a connection. I did once try changing some portals in the wifi advanced settings which did work at the place but didn't save for other places. Perhaps it's just my experience but it's almost perhaps too technical for me. I prefer not to be messing with wifi settings. I really miss the camera and fast charge features of the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc