Why isn't my soft key buttons lighting up anymore on S6?

A

AC Question

Why isn't my soft key buttons lighting up anymore on S6

The soft key buttons at the bottom of my Galaxy S6 no longer light up or work for that matter. Has anyone experienced this problem. So not happy as I have only had this phone since June 2015.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why isn't my soft key buttons lighting up anymore on S6

Return it to the seller and get a new one - it sounds defective. It will also still be under warranty.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

You will have to go though Samsung for warranty work. They will fix your device and send it back to you, usually an estimated 2 week turn around. They will only send a replacement certified refurbished phone if they are unable to fix your original phone.

Make sure you aren't in power save mode.

Make sure you didn't turn them off in the settings.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

You will have to go though Samsung for warranty work. They will fix your device and send it back to you, usually an estimated 2 week turn around. They will only send a replacement certified refurbished phone if they are unable to fix your original phone.

Make sure you aren't in power save mode.

Make sure you didn't turn them off in the settings.

Try the app Galaxy Button Lights. I was having an issue where even though I had set them to be on when the screen is, I would find them off and would need to reboot to get them back. This app seems to correct the issue. It also gives you control over how long they remain on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm