Are ram management issues still present?

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It's a shame that after soooooo many discussions and how even the experts have said again and again and again, consuming maximum RAM all the time isn't a bad thing. Its part of the optimisations done by thread processor in insuring that you get best performance all the time. It doesn't affect anything. At all!

Please look this up and read articles from good authentic sources and you'll know. It's not an issue. Man.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It's not the problem of consuming the RAM but how it manages it. For example, if I'm trying to do a write up on a forum where I'm needing to multitask between 3 different apps, when I come back to tapatalk, it's already been cleared out of the memory. So I lost any and everything I had typed out and I even have to navigate back to where I was.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It's not the problem of consuming the RAM but how it manages it. For example, if I'm trying to do a write up on a forum where I'm needing to multitask between 3 different apps, when I come back to tapatalk, it's already been cleared out of the memory. So I lost any and everything I had typed out and I even have to navigate back to where I was.

I just opened youtube instagram flip board messaging and AC app. I started writing this text that you're reading and left it here.

Browsed through all the other apps one by one and came back to this one after a minute or so.

I continued from where I left of.

I don't know. Am I missing anything here?

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
It's a shame that after soooooo many discussions and how even the experts have said again and again and again, consuming maximum RAM all the time isn't a bad thing. Its part of the optimisations done by thread processor in insuring that you get best performance all the time. It doesn't affect anything. At all!

Please look this up and read articles from good authentic sources and you'll know. It's not an issue. Man.

The problem is I can't have 2 apps open at the came time without one being closed. I was playing the walking dead and got a text message so I went into my texts and replied. Then I went back to my game and it restarted the whole app and I lost my spot because I hadn't reached a checkpoint. The issue isn't how much ram is being used it's that background processes keep closing

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
The problem is I can't have 2 apps open at the came time without one being closed. I was playing the walking dead and got a text message so I went into my texts and replied. Then I went back to my game and it restarted the whole app and I lost my spot because I hadn't reached a checkpoint. The issue isn't how much ram is being used it's that background processes keep closing

I don't know what it is but I'm telling you I've never had this problem. Maybe it's just a coincidence I don't know. But none of my apps have ever restarted that way.

I play car X drift racing and I multitask with it too. I've never had such problems.

I'm sorry. You must be right. But I must've gotten a defective piece or something.

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Questions about the galaxy s

Since I am a uk user, itll be more relevant if someone with an international model answered these qus but if youre from USA feel free to answer

1. Is there any lag? (Without tweaking the phone)
2. Is there any RAM issues?
3. How is battery life? screen on time and standby performance please