Was the Note 5 too big for you?

kinghu

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi.

For those of you that tried a Note 5 before going to the S6, did you find that the Note 5 was too big?

Thanks!
For me it was just a bit too large to effectively handle in one hand despite the amazing job Samsung did on the bezels and rounded back. Actually I found the bezels to be to skinny resulting in unintended touches at the edges when one handing it.

This year alone I've tried many phablet phones after the S6 (70.5mm wide) such as: OP1, OP2, Xiaomi Note, Oppo Find 7, Oppo R5s, IPhone 6s+, Note5, Moto X Style and eventually sold them all due to the size. I really wanted the 6P but just know it'll be returned. I always go back to the S6 and 6s.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
yes the note 5 was too big and too tall for me i return it and boy did that took some doing long story short but its now off of my acct i this sold my iphone 6S i do not like iphones i am now a happy owner of a samsung S6 wish is this the right size and it has android 5.11 right out of the box

Last edited:

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have used Note 5 for a while in my local store. For me, it's too big,

I'm 65 Yrs old. I left the Iphone 5 and went to the Samsung S5. Then the Samsung S6 and they went smaller than the S5, I hated that.
Got a lot of friends that has the Note and totally like them.
Ran into some police at a shooting range in the country,.
All of them use the note.
Thanks for the Reply oh,

mhtsang

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Nope, I went from Note 3 to S6 but its just too small for me. So I return the S6 for the Note5, its even better in hand than the Note 3 feels smaller even though same screen size. Its just the perfect size for me now. I absolutely love it, faster smoother performance.

Posted via the Android Central App