S6 Lag on lockscreen clock and keyboard in whatsapp?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Few days with my new device, ive noticed a couple of thingss which are slightly annoying me.

Firstly, on the clock on the lock screen, when i press the homebutton its like the time isn't up to date. It will change in a split second to the latest time. Why does this happen?

Also when using whatsapp, when the device is locked and i go back into a conversation when whatsapp opens its like the keyboard vanishes and i just see a black box where the keyboard should be. After a couple of seconds, the keyboard appears.

Ive made no changes and dont see any reason why i need to make any tweaks but this is rather annoying. I didnt experience this on using the HTC and quickly frankly im tempted to go back.

Just wondered if anyone has experienced these issues?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The clock issue is probably a Touchwiz thing. As far as I remember the S3 and s4 done it also. It doesn't update until you turn the screen on. I never notice it anymore unless someone mentions it.

If the keyboard issue is only happening within Whatsapp, it's more than possible it's an app problem. Try wiping app cache.

You can also try a system cache wipe just for reassurance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463