I cannot see any of the date tags on Facebook pictures. I have an S6. this is when viewing any pic.

A

AC Question

This is not an issue with any other android phone I've seen.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I cannot see any of thedate tags on Facebook pictures. I have an S6. this is when viewing any pi

Welcome to Android Central! I don't see date tags on my Nexus 6P or ZenFone 2. Which phones have you seen date tags on?

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: I cannot see any of thedate tags on Facebook pictures. I have an S6. this is when viewing any pi

Everyone who answered me when I asked if they had an Android phone said they didn't have this issue. I can't tell whether or not someone's photo is 1 year old or 10 years old. Is there any way to turn the date tags on?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Do you know if those friends were all using the Facebook mobile site on the browser? If you go there, a photo in your album will show the date the album was created (but not the date of the actual photo).

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site

OK just checked with someone again to confirm. They have a galaxy s4 and can see individual picture dates on Facebook. They sent me a screen shot.
Edited: she is using the desktop version.
So I guess this just isn't a feature that android included on their Facebook app. This is disappointing...

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Quick clarification--it's Facebook that decided not to include the feature in the Android app, not Google.:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo