Why can't I find ANY wireless connections on my new Samsung Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

Why can't i find ANY wireless connections on my new samsung galaxy s6?

Hi,

I've recently received a new samsung galaxy s6 with android 5.1.1 installed on it. first day everything went well no problems whatsoever, second day, i started to bump into some wifi issues which are now really pissing me off!

So the thing is, whenever i turn on wifi, 90% of the time, i can't find any connections. NONE! maybe after 10 minutes of leaving my phone i finally found one, and it isn't even my home connection.. i've been connected to my home wifi. And when i finally am connected the internet is so slow, i'd rather go back to my windows 98 pc and search via internet explorer, make the pc crash 5 times and still load the page faster than my cellphone.

I've litteraly spend hours searching on the internet looking for solutions but none have worked out. i've been messing around with my router settings and i've done pretty much everything the internet has told me to do.. But still it doesn't work.

It's really bugging the hell out of me, knowing i bought an expensive phone that doesn't even work.. i've found out that the problem could be within the android 5.1.1 OS itself, but how the hell i'm a suppose to fix any of that?

I hope anyone on here may have found a solution to this because i'm litteraly losing my mind, i use the phone constantly for school and work, and not being able to go on wifi is really stalling my work...

Thanks in advance!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why can't i find ANY wireless connections on my new samsung galaxy s6?

I would try to do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have the same problem. If that doesn't work, then contact Samsung for a warranty replacement, or do an exchange, if still within the return period

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty