How to delete photos from gallery in Samsung Galaxys6?

A

AC Question

I prefer to clear out images that are not to my liking, or have served their purpose. I cannot find a setting that allows me to mark a series of shots for multiple deletions. In fact, I can't find the key to deleting even a single image from the photo gallery. Please help!

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I prefer to clear out images that are not to my liking, or have served their purpose. I cannot find a setting that allows me to mark a series of shots for multiple deletions. In fact, I can't find the key to deleting even a single image from the photo gallery. Please help!

Not sure if you're using the standard gallery App that is on the S6, but if you are in the Samsung gallery app you can delete a single picture while you have it open by touching the "trash can" icon on the lower right.

To delete multiple photos, while in their folder touch "more" in upper right corner, then select "edit." After you select edit an option to select the photos, or select all photos, will appear. Once you have selected you then will see "delete" option in upper right.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781