My Samsung Galaxy S6 won't turn on anymore, why?

A

AC Question

My Samsung galaxy s6 wont turn on anymore, why? :(

Hey, I just accidentally dropped my samsung galaxy s6, and now every time I turn it on, the screen flashes green for a split second and then turns black again, aswell as it wont respond to anything I try to do - except force restarting (I think... it is difficult to tell what is happening without any visuals), the startup sound plays but still nothing visual on the screen :(
I have looked up ways to troubleshoot it, but they wont work (troubleshoot, recovery mode etc.). Do I have to send it to repair, or is there still a way to save it?

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Samsung galaxy s6 wont turn on anymore, why? :(

Digitizer is shot unfortunately. You have 3 choices.

1) Contact and send in to Samsung for replacement.

2) Take device to a local repair shop. This will void any remaining warranty you have on the device.

3) Replace and Repair the device yourself. This will void any remaining warranty you have on the device.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Samsung galaxy s6 wont turn on anymore, why? :(

Digitizer is shot unfortunately. You have 3 choices.

1) Contact and send in to Samsung for replacement.

2) Take device to a local repair shop. This will void any remaining warranty you have on the device.

3) Replace and Repair the device yourself. This will void any remaining warranty you have on the device.
Unless he had insurance, the warranty is void, due to the physical damage. Warranty does not cover physical damage caused by the user. 😞

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800