Streaming from phone to TV

Soundman72

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys need some help I'd like to be able to stream from my phone to my TV I have unlimited data which is my only Internet connection and I'd like to be able to stream Netflix etc to my TV I'm really struggling to workout how to do this

Posted via the Android Central App

simm1

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Buy your self a google chromecast and screen cast your phone screen to the tv. Thats what i do but you do need to use your personal hotspot to teather to it and it only uses up a tiny bit of data also you will need another device to set it up unless that has changed recently

simm1

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
If you have any questions to fire at me i will be more than willing to give you some advice but i might not be able to reply immediately

coldfilter

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
First and foremost you need to connect your tv via wifi to your phones mobile hotspot

coldfilter

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
With most modern televisions you do not need to buy a Chromecast! Once your tv is connected to your wifi network you can just use you phone! Open up a picture or a video press the share button and a list of options should include "share content on" in this list your TV should show up. Your TV may have a youtube app if so you can pair your phone to the TV to stream youtube vids
It may be an idea to let us know the make and model of your TV because older Internet enabled ones are less capable and you may need to purchase a Chromecast

LimeSoda

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
If your TV supports Miracast you don't need anything else. Swipe down and click 'Quick Connect' and you can connect directly to you're TV ( a direct WIFI connection is made between the phone and TV) and then click Start Mirroring. Otherwise if your TV does not support Miracast you may need a dongle ( I use the Microsoft Wireless Display adaptor )

ihearlivepplz

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
If your TV supports DLNA then you could use a DLNA app or otherwise I doubt you have one connected but If you do have a Playstation #3connected to your TV you could use that with a DLNA app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781