samsung account

Kareem Mc Williams

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
i have never set up a samsung account factory reset my phone awhile ago & now im stuck on that screen can someone please help me? (samsung galaxy s6 edge at&t version)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: stuck on samsung account screen

Are you certain your credentials are being input correctly (you can check in Samsung's webpage; if you can log in there, then they're right)? Does your device have Internet connectivity? Is it rooted? Not sure if the latter will keep you from logging into a Samsung Account (don't see why not, but some services like Android Pay, Samsung Pay, and a bunch of apps restrict their use to non-rooted devices).

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: stuck on samsung account screen

If the account shows up in your settings try removing it from there and trying to re-add it. You can also try to clear the device's cache (NOT data, as this will wipe out your device...just cache, this deletes temporary files) by booting up your phone into Recovery Mode.

You can try changing your password on the website and trying again, with the new credentials, on your phone. Again, make sure you have a valid Internet connection.

I'm curious, if you input a bad password, do you get an error on your phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21