Samsung Theme store + Another launcher?

SYPHogram

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I just purchased a S6 recently. I'm interested in how the Material Design/Dark theme look in the phone dial app, and notification center. But I also want the customization of Nova Prime, if I were to get nova prime would the material design theme still transcend over? Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The launcher doesn't affect the look of the apps, only the homescreen, app drawer and the other parts of the launcher. If you have a different theme showinf in your phone app, it should stay the same if you install Nova. (If it doesn't, and you don't like that, just choose TouchWiz as your default launcher again and uninstall Nova.)

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using a Black Launcher so all my built in apps are black and the notification shade is black and am using nova with custom icon packs and it is awesome.

(side tip if you still want to use flip board, long hold a home screen and click widgets, after drag and drop nova launcher activities,them scroll down to Briefing and select flipboard.boxer.gui.LaunchActivity taadaa you now have it as an app!!! )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane