Question regarding Samsung Galaxy S6 stock messages ( SMS )

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
At my Galaxy S6 the stock messages place my messages, the ones that I write, at the bottom of a particular conversation and the messages of the person in that conversation at the top ( Check out the screenshot ). It this normal with the Samsung stock messages ? uploadfromtaptalk1455475420121.jpg

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
They are in the order sent, oldest to newest, and your messages are indented. I know the Samsung and Google apps do it this way.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for answering, it just kind of strange cause the format must be like a dialog : my message to a person, this person message, then again my message and this person message answering. That's not happening, its the person messages at the top and all my messages to this person at the bottom. It's not a logical dialog format.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
To correct this issue ensure that your device date/time settings are set to automatic or the network.
settings/date and time/Automatic date and time *on*

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
To correct this issue ensure that your device date/time settings are set to automatic or the network.
settings/date and time/Automatic date and time *on*
Thanks for answering, I follow your instructions and set my S6 to Automatic date and time. For now is working fine, check out the screenshot, I made a little test with my wife. The only small problem is that I live at the Caribbean and I'm up an hour, so lets said that when I set my device at Automatic date and time the clok is at 5:00pm but at Puerto Rico the correct time is 6:00pm. As said is a small problem cause all I got to do is add up an hour in my head. I got some third party SMS paid apps and all of them place the logical correct order of a conversation. But, nevertheless I bought this S6 at May 2015, is the first time I try the stock message and I'm under the impression that it is much faster than Textra, Evolve, Chomps, Go, all premium versions. So let's see if the stock SMS keep working good and in a logical correct order. Thanks again for your attention and help. uploadfromtaptalk1455493639598.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae