On my Galaxy S6 using Google Chrome, error message remove battery virus now, what do I need to do to get rid of it?

alancathcart

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
On my galaxy s6 using Google Chrome, error message "remove battery virus now"

(I stopped using Google at that point) I got this when I clicked on a news sidebar while using Google Chrome. Everything else on the phone seems to work fine. What do I need to do?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: On my galaxy s6 using Google Chrome, error message "remove battery virus now"

You could try clearing cache and data for Chrome in settings - apps and then reboot your phone. Tell us how it goes.

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: On my galaxy s6 using Google Chrome, error message "remove battery virus now"

open smart manager, go to storage and delete unnecessary data

Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo shows up and the phone vibrates. Then let go of the Power button and continue to hold the other buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition.

alancathcart

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

will i lose my contacts and texts if i do that, or do those reside outside of chrome?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Clearing cache of wiping the cache partition won't delete any personal information. Clearing data for Chrome will only delete the information included in the app.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Does anybody else think it was one of those stupid ad pop up things that we often?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon