2BIG S6 problems! Can't move files to computer and no sound when calling. What can I do?

A

AC Question

2BIG S6 problems! Cant move files to computer and no sound when calling.

Ok guys english aint my first language so i hope you can take some misspellings.
I have to big problems with my Samsung S6 and i really have tried to search for information to fix it.
But i dont really know what to search for and when i do i get all kind of old solutions..
So i really hope you can help me out.

The first problem i have had for like 3months...
Its totally random so i dont know why it occurs! Sometimes when i call people i get no sound, there is no tone that it calls and when they answer they cant hear me and i cant hear them.
So i usually just send my friends a sms to call me up and then i can hear them...
But its still a big problem cause when i have to make important calls i want it to work.

The second problem i recently discovered...
I have some photos i need to transfer to my computer, i need to send them to a job iam applying for.
But the phone just charge and i got no allternative on the phone to go to the "media" thing that lets me connect it to the computer.
My computer doesnt even make this sound that an USB is connected and i cant find it at the diskoptions either.

Some information:
Phone: Samsung S6

Hope you can help me out!
//Robin

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For the first issue, contact your carrier. It might be an issue with poor signal in your area, or network issues. They might want to try a replacement SIM card.

For the second issue, when you plug in via USB, swipe down the notification panel. If you see a USB icon there, tap it and make sure MTP is selected. If you don't see the icon, try different USB cables. (If you aren't using the original USB cable that came with the phone, try that first.)

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: 2BIG S6 problems! Cant move files to computer and no sound when calling.

if you cant get the usb to work download airdroid from play store and try that way

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: 2BIG S6 problems! Cant move files to computer and no sound when calling.

If its a usb from fast charger it wont work, and if your screen us locked... Same

Posted via the Android Central App