My Samsung Galaxy S6 doesn't recognize my fingerprint and backup password. What should I do?

sanamebadi

May 18, 2016
Visit site
my samung galaxy s6 doesn't recognise my fingerprint and backup password.

Just from last two hours, my Samsung galaxy s6 doesn't recognize my fingerprint and not backup password. I turned it off and after turning on it doesn't allow my to use fingerprint to unlock, it said for protecting and it doesn't accept my password as well. What should I do? all my contacts are there, and I can't connect that one with my google account.

eclairey

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: my samung galaxy s6 doesn't recognise my fingerprint and backup password.

That sounds really weird that it does not accept your backup password. Regarding the fingerprint, try gently cleaning the fingerprint reader with a damp cloth, wash your hands, then try again. And this may sound silly but make sure its really your phone in case there was a mix up with someone else's.

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site

Mine used to do that when I had Android 5 or 5.1. You need to keep trying until it asks four main gmail and password you use with the Google store. Then it unlocks your phone. At least it worked for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aj0902

May 24, 2016
Visit site

Mine used to do that when I had Android 5 or 5.1. You need to keep trying until it asks four main gmail and password you use with the Google store. Then it unlocks your phone. At least it worked for me.

But what if the phone's wifi and mobile data are off? It didn't work for me...

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site

As far as I know you need connectivity for it to work. Maybe someone will have a better suggestion for not having connectivity.

Aj0902

May 24, 2016
Visit site

As far as I know you need connectivity for it to work. Maybe someone will have a better suggestion for not having connectivity.

Yes. I've tried it many times and it wouldn't work without an internet connection. I hope someone can help...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol