what happens when i hook it in the computer

jerrygeneallenjr

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I don't want to seem like a dumb person but I have a Samsung galaxy s6 and its the gold one and want to undo the charger and hook the usb into the phone and the other end to the computer and I want to know what all will come up if I do this and will this allow me to view pics and internet history

and also what kind of photo cell phone recovery program is best to recover deleted photos because I want to recover all photos that was deleted from this phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unplug the cable from the charging block, and then plug the full-size USB end into the computer's USB port, and the microUSB end into the phone's port. Then swipe down the notification panel on the phone, tap the USB icon, and make sure MTP is selected (it might be listed as Media File Transfer). You can now use Windows Explorer to explore the phone and drag & drop files. This does not give you the ability to view internet browsing history, though. If you're using Chrome, you can view your browsing history on your desktop Chrome browser, or in your Google account intormation on the web.

How did you delete photos from the phone? Recovering deleted files from the phone's internal storage can be diffficult. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-s/500142-guide-recovering-deleted-files.html

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463