Got my lockscreen weather clock back on 6.0.x and Samsung is my favorite phone maker right now

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I can't believe how awesome samsung as been this last few weeks.

This good lock app as brought back things that was weirdly gone in 6.0.1 for me and gives me a stock android look that I always wanted. I am so happy about this!

To get back your weather clock on the lockscreen (and even be able to refresh it from the lock screen witch I'm pretty sure couldn't be done before)

Make sure you have the latest version of goodlock installed

go to routines>your routine name here>swipe up and you should now see a widget option instead of good locks clocks... so after clicking to add your own widget go to weather clock and you are set!!!

PROTIP!: The system widget now works with Nova Launcher (might work with other launchers as well) my whole phone is unified and amazing and freaking love it THANK YOU SAMMY :')

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
@justnivek
Only way I could get this to work on 24.x.9 of good lock was by disabling the other routines... And need to swipe down to lockscreen clock to get the weather and clock combo. Is that what you have as well?

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I only get that if I pull down the clock. I'll play around with my settings again.

its a new feature so make sure you go into the galaxy store and update the good lock app and then in routines where you would choose a clock you could get a widget option