Radio help

j4ffa

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
So when i get a bath or chill out i put the radio on my phone and chill anyway when theres a notification the station just buffers and it wont stop until u press stop and then play and it will be ok just a pain when your in the bath and it buffers because i cba getting out to sort it so end up listening to it buffering over and over and i mean every second.

Never had this issue with my old s3 so think it might be something with the s6 i just dont know what so wondered if anybody had any ideas.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Any particular app you're using? When you get notifications, and as long as your phone isn't set to vibrate or silent, audio from most apps dims down (or pauses, on some apps) but should, in theory, resume afterwards.

Was the issue not there before? Have you tried other apps?

j4ffa

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Its the basic email app so nothing special just annoying i havnt had the phone long so unsure if it was there before just going from what i have had.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What about the app you're using to stream music? Have you tried a different one and seeing if the notification buffers that one as well? Trying to see if the issue is with the streaming app or with the app generating the notification.

j4ffa

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Only tried that one as thats the only one i listen to. Will try a few different ones and see how i get on just found it weird that was all so thought id ask.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, just to rule out the music app as the culprit and if it IS the app, then you know which dev to contact to report the bug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech