Several apps such as Gallery, Music Player and Snapchat are not working on my Samsung Galaxy S6

ItsMeJPaulC

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Several apps such as Gallary, music player and snapchat are not working on my galaxy s6

Hi. In the last 5 days or so, I have experienced several glitches with the apps mentioned above that have prevented me from using them efficiently. I initially noticed my gallery, I have several 100 photos saved and only approximately the latest 20 are visible. The rest appear as white squares. This is unusual as when i go to 'my files' all the photos are saved and can be viewed perfectly. I tried to download the app Google Photos to see if they would be visible there but only a small amount are. Often when I try to enter the gallery the app does not even open, a blank white screen is all that appears. Also, occasionally, (not always) my music plater which contains over 600 songs does not display any songs. Finally, the most frustrating problem is with Snapchat. I have been unable to load snaps that I receive despite reciveing a notification that I received them. I have also been unable to send snaps to other users and put up snaps on my story. I am unsure whether these problems are linked with each other but I would be ever so greatful if somebody could help me out. Thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Several apps such as Gallary, music player and snapchat are not working on my galaxy s6

Welcome to Android Central! I assume you've already tried rebooting the phone, correct? Does this persist after wiping the cache partition (which won't erase any personal data)? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance