Mobile data frequently dropping

A

AC Question

I have acquired a Samsung Galaxy s6 about 3 months ago and I realised that when connected to mobile data (3g) the signal keeps dropping constantly. It's super annoying and even more now that pokemon go is out. It really bothers that I have "no Internet connectivity" for about 30seconds every 5 minutes or so. I live in the countryside, so no 4g connections for now. The symbol shown is "H+", and I was wondering if that's a hardware or network issue. I previously owned a samsung a3 and don't recall having this problem. Has anyone else faced this issue as well?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
H+ is somewhere between 3g and 4g so that isn't the problem. How many signal bars do you typically have in the status bar? Unless the signal is poor, there may be a SIM problem....ask your network provider to check it for you. If all is well, the device may be faulty.

MrZekaFox

May 25, 2016
Visit site
quoting belodion

''H+ is somewhere between 3g and 4g so that isn't the problem. How many signal bars do you typically have in the status bar? Unless the signal is poor, there may be a SIM problem....ask your network provider to check it for you. If all is well, the device may be faulty.''
(sorry, i`m kinda new to that. btw, I`m the one who asked the question, but I only registered afterwards)

Answering you, the signal remains the same (75-100% or 3-4 bars outta 4) and I can even make calls. The problem is the internet, which I lose access to. Maybe it`s a problem while converting the phone signal into internet signal? I hope it`s not a hardware problem, cuz the phone was kinda too pricey to have this flaw.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome as a new member. :)

It could be a problem with the device. Contact Samsung customer support.
I'll also request that the thread be moved to the S6 forum, where other users may be able to advise. I believe that some users have encountered this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo