Galaxy S6 won't turn on

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday around 9 a.m. my son's S6 wouldn't turn on. He tried to charge it and within 2 minutes it became EXTREMELY hot to touch. I went to the local Tmobile and they put a warranty exchange order in. It won't arrive u til Friday but we did get a credit on the account for the time his phone wasn't working so that's something. Wish they offered loaners. He's using hmthis awful tiny lite unlocked phone temporarily for messaging.

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
That's a real bummer. Sorry that happened but at least there's a replacement coming. I've got phone insurance on mine just in case that happens to me. I hope I never have to use it. I'm quite used to my phone.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
That's a real bummer. Sorry that happened but at least there's a replacement coming. I've got phone insurance on mine just in case that happens to me. I hope I never have to use it. I'm quite used to my phone.
Son is very bummed. We don't have extra insurance but were only paying I think it is $20 qhen the replacement comes in so I'm pleased with that. I just wish they still did loaners for the S6.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Finally 6 days later the replacement is in. I'll get it after work. I hope this one lasts longer than 5 months..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay