How to take off 32nd Shock proof case on my Samsung Galaxy S6?? NEED SOME HELP!!!

ShaunAFC3

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Samsung Galaxy S6 today and so far it is a awesome smartphone and I like the phone, the first impressions are great haha!! :D:D

And all so I have got case to protect the phone if I drop the smartphone on the floor by accident and the case is called the 32nd shock proof case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/defender-S...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5452313.

And I have got the case on my Galaxy S6 right now but I can't get it off because the hard plastic(I think) is so friggin hard/stiff to get it off the phone because if I try to take it off I really really worry that I might break the phone or a least break the switches(the power button) on the smartphone and I definitely don't want that to happen!!

And I have been searching online on how to remove the case and surprise there's is no web pages and videos on that!! :( :(

I really really need some help on the how to take that case of off my Galaxy S6!!

Does anyone has this case or similar cases?? And How do I take off 32nd Shock proof case on my Samsung Galaxy S6 without breaking the phone and breaking the switches(the power button) on my smartphone??

At home indoors I want to use my Samsung a Galaxy S6 naked with out a case and when I am out and about outdoors I have the case on just in case if I drop the phone on accident!