Where is the microphone on the keyboard?

kdlksmith

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I know that you are supposed to be able to to hold the icon button (between Sym and the comma) on the keyboard to get the optional icons, I used to be able to do that, but now I only get the clipboard, the happy face , and the settings icons, there are only three and no microphone. WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE? To my knowledge there has been no recent update on my phone to change this. This is the on the Samsung Galaxy S6.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I know that you are supposed to be able to to hold the icon button (between Sym and the comma) on the keyboard to get the optional icons, I used to be able to do that, but now I only get the clipboard, the happy face , and the settings icons, there are only three and no microphone. WHERE IS THE MICROPHONE? To my knowledge there has been no recent update on my phone to change this. This is the on the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Are you using the stock keyboard? Maybe there is a setting in the keyboard you can change under language/input or perhaps you need to enable google voice text

kdlksmith

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
What is the stock keyboard? I used to have the microphone and have been able to change it to the emojis and back again. Today I could not get the microphone, instead the clipboard it in it's place. I tried to follow instructions from someone else but there were not the same selections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699