samsung galaxy s6 good lock

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I've yet to install Good Lock on my replacement Galaxy Note 7, though I did run it on my recalled unit before sending it in.

However, early reviews do point out to GL having some battery drain issues.

Weirdly, one person mentioned that there isn't such issue on the Note 7, and one user mentioned that installing 24.0.11 and then updating it to 24.0.14 helps.

Give it a shot if you want. You can always uninstall it to revert back to the standard UI.

zunaer

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I've yet to install Good Lock on my replacement Galaxy Note 7, though I did run it on my recalled unit before sending it in.

However, early reviews do point out to GL having some battery drain issues.

Weirdly, one person mentioned that there isn't such issue on the Note 7, and one user mentioned that installing 24.0.11 and then updating it to 24.0.14 helps.

Give it a shot if you want. You can always uninstall it to revert back to the standard UI.

Ive done it and i actually like it

Only thing i dont like is the notification bar is like the cheap android phones notification bar and not been a battery drain on my s6

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I love good lock but I have seen a big battery decrease (im talking from 3 hours SoT to about 2 hours)

I haven't tried the latest update yet cause I installed nova launchers new update and made my phone look like a pixel launcher setup with a theme and it looks pretty good for now, ill def try out good lock again whenever I get board of my current set up tho

zunaer

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I love good lock but I have seen a big battery decrease (im talking from 3 hours SoT to about 2 hours)

I haven't tried the latest update yet cause I installed nova launchers new update and made my phone look like a pixel launcher setup with a theme and it looks pretty good for now, ill def try out good lock again whenever I get board of my current set up tho

I'd try it, i think its actually alright just the signal and wifi icons at top that ruin it but its still good and worth the download

justnivek

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
i've had it before and I know what your talking bout, I actually don't mind because it makes my phone feel like a new phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital