Screen Not Responding

Kyle911

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm having an issue with a Galaxy S6 and I've joined the forum hoping you all can help me out. This is a refurbished Galaxy S6 that Verizon had sent me after my original cell broke. I've had it for about half a week now. It's doing some things my old phone did not do.

So at times, and it's completely random, the touch screen stops responding. Everything works on the phone. I can push the home button, volume, whatever and it works, but the touch screen will not. Next symptom is the screen brightness goes down to the lowest setting by itself and the touch screen will still not work. I know it's gotten over whatever fit it's having when the screen brightness returns to normal - that's when the touch screen will be working once again.

I've tried getting rid of apps. I tried clearing the cache. I've done just about everything but factory reset the thing. The software is up to date. I don't know much about cell phones. My forte is in medicine. So people yes, technology no, and I don't know what to do.

Please help :)

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The best thing to do is take it to a Verizon store and ask for assistance, especially since you just got this phone. It's possible the refurb you got has problems and letting them see/test it will save you a whole bunch of headaches and time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463